Can I get a traceroute when a failure occurs?
Yes - you will need to configure a Ping monitoring sensor. Wormly will then conduct an automatic traceroute if 100% packet loss is detected by the Ping sensor.
The traceroute will be visible in the uptime report detail - click on the magnifying glass icon to view the traceroute.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Step by step explanation of the Wormly test cycle
- Does Wormly monitor my server from all locations simultaneously?
- Why am I receiving false alarms? Our server is working fine!
- How much bandwidth does uptime monitoring use?
- How can the reported downtime be less than our monitoring frequency?
- Can I choose the locations you monitor from?