Can I configure different hosts to alert different people when they fail?
Yes. You can create as many Alert Groups as you like, and assign these to different hosts from either the My Hosts page or a Host Overview page.
By default, alerts are targeted according to your Default Alert Group.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Why am I receiving false alarms? Our server is working fine!
- Can I setup host dependencies to prevent a flood of alerts?
- SMS Sender Phone Numbers
- Can I get alerts to a Slack chat room?
- Can I get alerts by Telegram?
- "Dead man's switch" - Can I get alerts if my server stops pinging Wormly?
- Can I get alerts sent to a Discord chat room?
- Can I get alerts sent to Microsoft Teams Chat?