Can I get alerts to a Slack chat room?
Yes, it's very simple!
First, log into Slack and create a new incoming webook. Choose the Slack channel in which you want to receive the alerts and click the green button:
On the next page, copy the URL shown:
Then back on Wormly, create a new Alert Channel (Scroll down to see the Webhook channel):
Then paste in the URL you copied and select the "Slack.com" Webhook Type:
Hit the Send Test button to check that it's working, then Save and you're good to go.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Why am I receiving false alarms? Our server is working fine!
- Can I get alerts sent to Microsoft Teams Chat?
- Can I get alerts sent to a Discord chat room?
- "Dead man's switch" - Can I get alerts if my server stops pinging Wormly?
- Can I get alerts by Telegram?
- SMS Sender Phone Numbers
- Can I setup host dependencies to prevent a flood of alerts?
- Can I configure different hosts to alert different people when they fail?
- Can I inject alerts into PagerDuty?