What does "couldn't connect to host" mean?
This error indicates that your web server did not accept our TCP connection request, and hence the HTTP Request could not be conducted.
Causes of this may include - but are not limited to:
- Crashed or failed web server processes
- Firewall mis-configuration
- Network or router failure
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Can I monitor the entire page, including images, CSS, Flash, etc?
- Can I perform an HTTP POST and monitor the results?
- Can I monitor a multiple page transaction (e.g. login)?
- Can I specify an username and password for a web page (HTTP Auth)?
- Can I verify that a specific phrase or text appears on my website?
- Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [example.com]
- Can I monitor SSL certificate expiration?
- Can I monitor web servers behind a load balancer?
- What does "empty reply from server" mean?
- What does "Operation timed out after x with y bytes received" mean?
- What does "name lookup timed out" mean?
- Does Wormly support IPv6?
- How can I monitor a user log in / sign in on my website?