Can I perform an HTTP POST and monitor the results?
Yes. Simply edit an existing HTTP sensor, or create a new one, and place a value in the HTTP POST Data field.
This will trigger a POST request instead of a GET request, and the contents of the field will be sent as the body of the POST request.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Can I monitor the entire page, including images, CSS, Flash, etc?
- Can I monitor a multiple page transaction (e.g. login)?
- Can I specify an username and password for a web page (HTTP Auth)?
- Can I verify that a specific phrase or text appears on my website?
- Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [example.com]
- Can I monitor SSL certificate expiration?
- Can I monitor web servers behind a load balancer?
- What does "Operation timed out after x with y bytes received" mean?
- What does "couldn't connect to host" mean?
- What does "name lookup timed out" mean?
- What does "empty reply from server" mean?