Can I monitor a multiple page transaction (e.g. login)?
You could use our support for HTTP POST requests to monitor each stage of a multi-step transaction independently, but we do not currently support an integrated transaction consisting of multiple HTTP requests.
We do have plans to implement this functionality along with other extensions to our HTTP monitoring sensor over time.
Meanwhile take a look at our login monitoring example.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Can I monitor the entire page, including images, CSS, Flash, etc?
- Can I perform an HTTP POST and monitor the results?
- Can I specify an username and password for a web page (HTTP Auth)?
- Can I verify that a specific phrase or text appears on my website?
- Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [example.com]
- Can I monitor SSL certificate expiration?
- Can I monitor web servers behind a load balancer?
- What does "empty reply from server" mean?
- What does "Operation timed out after x with y bytes received" mean?
- What does "couldn't connect to host" mean?
- What does "name lookup timed out" mean?
- Does Wormly support IPv6?
- How can I monitor a user log in / sign in on my website?