Can I specify an username and password for a web page (HTTP Auth)?
Yes, basic HTTP authentication is supported - simply specify the URL in this format:
Do you need to monitor a username / password HTTP POST login instead?
HTTP Digest authentication is not currently supported, however we do plan to add support for this in future.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Can I monitor the entire page, including images, CSS, Flash, etc?
- Can I perform an HTTP POST and monitor the results?
- Can I monitor a multiple page transaction (e.g. login)?
- Can I verify that a specific phrase or text appears on my website?
- Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [example.com]
- Can I monitor SSL certificate expiration?
- Can I monitor web servers behind a load balancer?
- What does "empty reply from server" mean?
- What does "Operation timed out after x with y bytes received" mean?
- What does "couldn't connect to host" mean?
- What does "name lookup timed out" mean?
- Does Wormly support IPv6?
- How can I monitor a user log in / sign in on my website?