Can I monitor SSL certificate expiration?
Yes - when configuring an HTTP sensor, click on "More Options", and find the Min. SSL cert. validity (days) parameter.
This parameter allows you to trigger an alert when your SSL Certificate(s) are due to expire within the specified period of time. e.g. a value of "30" will result in alerts once your certificate(s) are due to expire within 30 days.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Can I monitor the entire page, including images, CSS, Flash, etc?
- Can I perform an HTTP POST and monitor the results?
- Can I monitor a multiple page transaction (e.g. login)?
- Can I specify an username and password for a web page (HTTP Auth)?
- Can I verify that a specific phrase or text appears on my website?
- Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [example.com]
- Can I monitor web servers behind a load balancer?
- What does "empty reply from server" mean?
- What does "Operation timed out after x with y bytes received" mean?
- What does "couldn't connect to host" mean?
- What does "name lookup timed out" mean?
- Does Wormly support IPv6?
- How can I monitor a user log in / sign in on my website?