Can I verify that a specific phrase or text appears on my website?
Yes, use the 'Expected HTTP Response' parameter whilst configuring your HTTP sensor.
You can learn more about the available parameters on the HTTP Request sensor overview.
Please note that our HTTP client limits responses to 256kB (262144 bytes) - so if you are searching for text that appears after the 262144 byte boundary, it will not be found.
Not what you were looking for? Try a search:
Also in this topic:
- Can I monitor the entire page, including images, CSS, Flash, etc?
- Can I perform an HTTP POST and monitor the results?
- Can I monitor a multiple page transaction (e.g. login)?
- Can I specify an username and password for a web page (HTTP Auth)?
- Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [example.com]
- Can I monitor SSL certificate expiration?
- Can I monitor web servers behind a load balancer?
- What does "empty reply from server" mean?
- What does "Operation timed out after x with y bytes received" mean?
- What does "couldn't connect to host" mean?
- What does "name lookup timed out" mean?
- Does Wormly support IPv6?
- How can I monitor a user log in / sign in on my website?